Essential Healthcare Service Statement
As we continue to respond to the ever-changing environment around COVID-19, the safety of our patients, staff and doctors is our highest priority. We understand that new information surrounding the changing landscape of our everyday routines has many feeling concerned.
As we navigate this situation, Kirschner Chiropractic is relying on guidance from national and local chiropractic associations and healthcare organizations to direct our actions. Many, including the International Chiropractors Association, view chiropractic care as an essential healthcare service that can be used by patients with a wide array of health conditions.
As a result, Kirschner Chiropractic is open, and we remain committed to providing chiropractic care to our communities. We know that many will continue to have healthcare needs that can be helped through chiropractic care, and we feel a responsibility and commitment to our patients.
We are closely monitoring recommendations and protocols established by the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local health departments. We pledge to communicate if our position needs to be modified as the COVID-19 circumstances develop.
As a precautionary measure, we have implemented increased hygiene routines, monitoring and operations protocols and are following clinic procedures outlined by healthcare organizations and leading authorities within the chiropractic profession.
- We are asking patients who present with symptoms of sickness to stay home. This includes cough, sneeze, and fever.
- We ask that only persons with appointments come in for their appointment. Please have spouses, friends and family without an appointment stay home or wait outside.
- We have limited seating in our waiting area to be 6 feet apart. We ask that if there is no seating available you wait outside until seating becomes available to you.
Follow the links below to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:
- About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Steps to Prevent Illness
- What To Do If You Are Sick
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers